Ghana Food Festival 2023
Ghana Food Festival 2023 is a carnival that brings together food, arts, and entertainment enthusiasts under one umbrella.
The initiative seeks to promote Ghana and its culinary culture to the world. Additionally, it provides similar opportunities to international entrepreneurs and businesses.
The project is being held in partnership with the Ghana Tourism Authority (GTA) and has been endorsed by the Beyond The Return (BTR) secretariat as a “December in GH” event.
If you’re an entrepreneur or business owner that operates a food-related or non-food enterprise in Ghana and abroad and wants to introduce your business to the Ghanaian community and other nationalities in Ghana, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Register for Ghana Food Festival 2023 happening this December 25th from 8 am to 11 pm at the Atlantic Mall located at Atomic Junction Roundabout, North Legon, close to the University of Ghana.
Benefits To Derive From Signing Up As A Vendor:
READ ALSO: Details: Diaspora Beach Fair 2023
- Free advertisement and publicity of your business before, during and in after the event on our websites and various social media platforms.
- Get a booth to market and sell your products/services to the event audience.
- Networking and forming fruitful partnerships with other businesses
- Get new customers at the event and outside of it.
- Have an opportunity to explore the Ghanaian entrepreneurial and tourism landscape, encompassing tourist sites, arts and crafts centres, etc as an International Vendor.
For registration / Sponsorships & Partnerships / Other enquiries
Call/WhatsApp us at +233556317400 or email us at email@example.com
TO REGISTER AS A VENDOR, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK: