Trying to figure out where your TikTok Creator Fund money is going? You’ll learn the simple ways to withdraw money from TikTok to a bank account or PayPal in this article.
In order to pay out the money you’ve earned through the TikTok Live Stream Program, follow these instructions.
One of the most common reasons that content producers use TikTok is to monetize their work, but this isn’t the only one.
TikTok diamonds, which can be exchanged for cash and deposited into a bank account, are given to content producers who participate in the TikTok Live Stream Program.
The TikTok Creator fund is a mechanism for the company to recognize and reward its most talented users.
It aids those who want to make a living from their ideas. There is no guarantee that content providers will make a certain amount of money.
The authenticity and amount of views, the level of participation, and many other criteria influence their revenue.
How to Withdraw Money from TikTok Creator Fund
To withdraw money from the TikTok Creator fund, follow these simple steps. Make sure that you have a PayPal account before continuing.
- Enter your username and password into the TikTok app.
- Navigate to the Profile icon then click on the three vertical dots.
- Select Balance from the drop-down menu.
- Here, you’ll need to click on the Earnings menu.
- Enter the 6-digit code that has been sent to your connected email account.
- On the new screen, choose the Withdrawal method then Add a new withdrawal method.
- Now, accept terms and conditions and connect your PayPal account.
- After that, click on the Back button and hit Withdraw.
You will receive your payment at the end of the month.
PayPal is not an option if you wish to transfer money from TikTok to your Zelle account.
If you want to withdraw money from TikTok you must have a minimum balance of $100.