An Australian primary school located in city of sydney have seen multiple students injured after classroom science experience went wrong.
After two students were rushed in an ambulance with serious burns, another nine are believed to have suffered superficial burns.
The experiement contained sodium bicarbonate and methylated spirits, the reports stated.
Responding to the scene saw helicopters, fire trucks and paramedics.
On Monday, at Manly West Public School around 13:00 local time (02:00GMT) its said the reports took place.